Welcome to the web site for the Benefice of St Goran and St Michael Caerhays.
LEST WE FORGET…A VILLAGE REMEMBERS
JULY 19th – 29th 2018
COME AND VISIT GORRAN HAVEN’S BEAUTIFUL LITTLE ST JUST CHURCH AND SEE OUR FLORAL TRIBUTE TO THOSE WHO LIVED AND DIED DURING THE FIRST WORLD WAR 1914 – 1918
ST JUST CHURCH CHURCH STREET (JUST UP THE HILL FROM THE BEACH)
OPEN EVERY DAY 9.30am – 5.30pm
The advert for the Vacancy of Parish Nurse for our Benefice can now be viewed on this website. Please view it on the Parish Nurse page under the Church News tab, where you will also find the latest news update on our search.
On this site you can find information on the following:-
- Notices - Weekly notices and Dates for your Diary
- Your Churches and You - How you can use the Church for your special occasions, Christenings, weddings, funerals. Includes instructions on booking the West End rooms at St Goran for any events.
- Church News - News in and around the churches
- Parish Nurse - What a Parish Nurse, is, does and our plans to appoint one to the Benefice.
- Church Groups - A section on regular group meetings within the church including a section on "The Friends of St Goran, St Just, and St Michael, Caerhays" with details on how you can become a Friend.
- Time for prayer - a time for your reflection
- Church Documentation - Documents held by the church that you can read or download.
- How to contact us - including active maps of where we are
- Our Churches' Histories - A brief history of each of our beautiful buildings
- Other features
Just click on the appropriate tab and help us to help you.